Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've Got a Bounty Out

If you saw my post as of late, you know I've got a lot of Premo (646 tracks in total). 646 is a hella lot, but since Premo is my favorite producer, I'm always looking for more of his work. So, I'm going to propose a deal. If you give me five tracks of the 52 posted, I will give you the rest of my DJ Premier collection (assuming you downloaded the instrumental collection). That's 545 tracks (1 day, 8 hours, 56 minutes, and 52 seconds) (total subject to change :P) tracks of DJ Premier goodness. Happy Hunting. :)

RULES? VOCAL AND INSTRUMENTAL VERSIONS OF THE TRACKS LISTED ARE ACCEPTED! NO LOOPS!

All City - Afta Hourz
Anisha Nicole - One Track Mind
AZ - Love Me In Your Special Way
AZ - Don't Give a Fuck Now
Big Shug featuring T-Wes and Singapore Cane - We Gangsta
Blahzay Blahzay - Danger (DJ Premier Remix)
Born Unique - Call Waiting
Boss - Deeper
Byata - The Illest
Choclair - 21 Years
Cormega - Days of Reality
EZD featuring Gang Starr - For Da Love
EZD featuring O.C. - Return to It
EZD - War & Position
Fabidden featuring Boy Big - Proper Dosage
Fabidden - F.A.B.I.D./Family Art
Flipsyde - It's Been a Long Time Coming
Freddie Foxxx - The Life
Freshco - Planet Brooklyn
Hasstyle - I Love When
Janet Jackson - All for You (DJ Premier Remix)
Jojo Pelligrino - Real Simple
Just Ice - I'm a Gangsta
Just Ice featuring Big Daddy Kane - Just Rhymin' Wit Kane
Keith Murray - My Style is Incredible
KRS-One - Gettin Hectic
Lady of Rage - Back on the Block
Madonna - Don't Tell Me (DJ Premier Remix)
M.O.P - 4 Life
M.O.P. - Breakin The Rules (DJ Premier Remix)
Masta Ace Incorporated - Saturday Night Live (DJ Premier Remix)
Nas featuring Gang Starr and 50 Cent - Ridin' Time
Neneh Cherry - Sassy
Nice & Smooth - Down the Line
Nut - Hands In the Air
NYG'z - Get to the Point
NYG'z featuring Rave Roulette - It'z On
Pitch Black - Rep Da Hardest
Pitch Black - Revenge
Planet Asia - Bringin' It Back
Queen Latifah - Wrath Of My Madness (New Remix)
Rise - Wickedest (DJ Premier Remix)
Royce Tha 5'9" - My Friends
Sinead O' Connor - Famine (DJ Premier Remix)
Special Teamz - Main Event
Teflon - For the Love
Teflon featuring Krumb Snatcha - Just Rhymin' With Krumb
Tony Touch featuring Tego Calderon - Gangsta Gangsta
Troy Slugs - Gotta Shine (Lock Da Game)
Truck Turner featuring KRS-One - Bring It To Tha Cypha
Verbal Threat - Reality Check
Wyclef Jean featuring - 911 (DJ Premier Remix)

9 comments:

PYL. said...

Are you looking for the instrumentals to those tracks or the tracks themselves ?

Andyman187 said...

Damn I might have 3 or 4, See what I can Do.

Andyman187 said...

Here's Are your 5 requested Premo Instrumentals http://www.zshare.net/download/seven-leaf-5-premo-instrumentals-requested-rar.html
look forward to the rest of your Premo Collection.

PYL. said...

In case you were looking for just the tracks (not the instrumentals), I got
EZD - For Da Love
MOP - 4 Life (mixtape version)
Neneh Cherry - Sassy
Nice & Smooth - Down The Line
Royce Da 5'9" - My Friends

and also Queen Latifah - Wrath Of My Madness (Premier Remix), not sure if it's the same as the New Remix version ?

PYL. said...

Here are the above tracks :
http://www.zshare.net/download/djpremier-rar.html

Aiiite! said...

Ayo, what email address do u want tha beats sent to?

Peace

Seven Leaf said...

jwmoosbrugger@yahoo.com

PYL. said...

You can send em at pylb_etajv@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

just to tell you, the cormega track is easy to get the instrumental for but it is not called "days of reality" it is called "Dirty Game"