Monday, July 16, 2007

Beatmakin Troopa


Just got turned onto this fool like 2 Weeks ago and his shit is DOPE. He's straight out of Iceland, so that got me interested right there. Real Laid Back shit, definitely on par with Pelican City & Leaf & The Nothing. I'm sure everybody will be down with this Bless. I couldn't find his shit ANYWHERE except for this Iceland Music page that is similar to the iTunes Store, you can buy individual tracks and whatnot, so I went ahead and bought both of the albums available on there for about $5.50, so I would say that if anybody is feeling generous after listening to his stuff, to visit his MySpace and you can reference the Iceland Music Page from there and buy the albums... $5.50 to help out an ILL Producer shouldn't hurt the Pocketbook too much, but I'll leave that up to y'all. Enjoy This Shit People.

www.myspace.com/beatmakintroopa

Beatmakin Troopa - Peaceful Thinking & Surprise Visit EP

Peaceful Thinking:








1. 23 Skidoo
2. Between You and Me
3. City Rythm
4. Dream Clock
5. Everything Must Change
6. Forms Of Life
7. Grass Still Grows
8. Mommy, Where Is My
9. Paris 81
10. Peaceful Thinking

Surprise Visit EP







1. I Can't Find You
2. Lost Toy Found

OH, by the way, the Surprise Visit EP is actually 4 Tracks, but I didn't have enough credit to purchase the other 2 tracks from the Music Page, so if anybody feels the urge to buy the remaining 2 tracks, let us all know and I'll add them to this post. PEACE.

5 comments:

genuwineplayer said...

dopeness ... need more stuff like this.

Nacho Platero said...

Thanks for this one. It's great! Greetings from Spain

Unknown said...

yeah. it's dope alright
reminds of the stuff on styge records (www.styge.net) from helsinki. check em out! D

Katasona said...

reup on ifolder,megaunpload...plz,i cant download from rapidsher(((((((

BRANDONIAN 'the talking head said...

please re up