Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Grab Bag Of GOODS... Get ALL of these.

Word People... Back again with another Massive drop of Shit that I haven't seen too many other places... Tryin my best to keep it Fresh. Alright, I'm going to start things off with this fool "Phox". SUPER, Super good stuff here, another producer coming from Hungary, that little spot is Growing in my Book as a Plethora of Power Producers... Whoever left the link for this in the C-Box a few days ago, THANK YOU, I've had this Disc on loop since then. This Dude is DOPE, Trust Me, get this Disc... The Box has really been helpin with gettin' all the Random shit out that I normally wouldn't have found, so Thanks to all of you for droppin links... It would be nice to have a Box without all of the Spam, so I hope those of you reading this will calm things down with that, but I expect the Immaturity to continue, so whatever, keep doing ya thing if you don't have anything else better to do... Alright, onto the Music:

**OH, by the way, any link that says "Right Click & Save As" is a Link that is already uploaded to a Server, so no wait times or redirections to other Sites, just a Quick Save As Download... The only thing is some of them are Saved as .Txt Files, so when it's done Downloading, just delete the ".Txt" part so it becomes a .Rar, then it should open up fine...


Phox - Liquid Forms << Right Click & "Save As"

Word... Next up we got this dude "Guts" I guess he was Born in France, but now lives in Spain. I didn't know what to think upon seeing the Cover for the Album, looked like it might be some Zany Shit. But it's the exact opposite of that, Super Bangin' and Smooth. Sounds like a few producers out there, but has enough unique flavor to put him on his own... Check it out, you won't regret the Download.


Guts - Le Bienhereux << Right Click & "Save As"

Cool... Jones Orchestra up next. Hopefully y'all peeped the Link that Boogie left in the Box a bit back for those 2 Beats from the Orchestra to get a Feel for what they're all about. It's how I got turned onto 'em. From Chicago, with the classic Chi sound, only with a little more time put in. More well rounded than any Molemen shit in my opinion... This is a Collection of Tracks from their first Two Releases, some Good Shit in here:


The Jones Orchestra - Best Of

Alright, some more Bonobo comin up next. After Espionage dropped that Disc from the man a while back, I had to get more... So I tracked down ALL of his Shit. The man is a DOPE Producer, has some real diverse tracks, so this is another collection of Really Good Shit from the rest of his albums. Check the track "Recurring" because it might be a some Real Dope Shit. Don't pass this up, get it...


Bonobo - Best Of

More Shit. It ain't over yet... I got that Pablie Disc I was askin about a While back. It's Short, only a 5 Track EP, but it gives you enough to know that this guy has some Shit figured out. Also coming out of Spain I believe, he has a Nice Laid Back Sound. Get it.


Pablie - Prelude To Anything Exactly Specific << Right Click & "Save As"

Gettin there... I thought I'd get up that "Wal-Martian" disc I saw mentioned in the Box. I knew nothing of the dude then, and I know nothing now, except for the Fact that he makes dope music filled with Mass amounts of obscure Vocal Samples... It keeps the tracks real interesting, some Funny Shit. But the Beats are Ill as well... Like I said, I know nothing, so I'll let y'all just download & decide.


Wal Martian - Martian Law

Word... I remember some people were asking for some New stuff from Maker. He is one of my favorite producers, so I keep my eye on him constantly, he hasn't dropped too much stuff lately besides his Vinyl Singles. Which, Fortunately for us, have just been released. It's only 3 Tracks, but worth it just the same... I tried to track down those Glue Instrumentals, but didn't have too much luck, maybe somebody can drop those in the Box or something. In the meantime...


Maker - The Maker Files

Cool... Now a Few Discs that I have seen elsewhere, but were surprised that neither of them had been posted over here yet. Diplo & Mr. Cooper. Diplo is on some Dope Shit, I'd say the Mr. Cooper disc is better, but Diplo has his own Sound for sure. Plus, he produced what could be One of the Top Five Beats for the year of 2007, M.I.A's "Paper Planes" Banger... I really recommend the Paper Planes track, I got the Instrumental up here, more so than his Full Disc. There are some Really Good tracks on here, "Summer's Gonna Hurt You" is ILL, but it isn't really consistent. OH, there's some tracks with Vocals as well...


M.I.A. (Prod. Diplo) - Paper Planes Instrumental


Diplo - Florida

FINALLY... The last post of this Mega Drop. Muthafuckin Mr. Cooper. In the Great words of Wake Your Daughter Up:

"WHY has this album not yet been posted on Strictly Beats?"

I don't know... But I got that Shit covered for ya. This disc is EPIC, super Dark & Moody, lots of Guitar use, these tracks are HOT. Perfect for some Late Night driving type shit. Real Dark no doubt... Pretty sure this Disc first dropped in Japan, then spread elsewhere. But I'm pretty sure the dude is from Spain once again. Spaniards & Hungarians, nice with the Production. Alright y'all, until the next Massive Post, enjoy all this Fire, every Post is dope so don't sleep on any of 'em... PEACE BITCHES.


Mr. Cooper - Amongst Strangers

OH, let's calm it down in the C-Box with the Spam OK People... The Shit is POINTLESS, let's keep it Music. WORD...

17 comments:

Illusion said...

Wow...you always have some sick posts, Nawl. This blog is great, thanks a ton.

What It Is said...

Jesus christ son. Good looking out.

Andyman187 said...

Good Looking On The Paper Planes Instrumental.

Anonymous said...

you're out of control...

and the mr. cooper link is down, and i want that the most!

Anonymous said...

nvm it works fine, my bad.

Swann said...

no doubt...paper airplanes makes me want to bum rush into someones living room and do the helicopter with my junk

court cobain said...

good shit

What It Is said...

also btw if you don't feel like downloading Badongo buddy to join the Bonobo files here is an alternate method tutorial.
http://perimetric.blogspot.com/2006/10/dont-install-badongo-buddy-file-merger.html
just FYI.
Thanks Again.
Pace

What It Is said...

http://perimetric.blogspot.com
/2006/10/dont-install-badongo-
buddy-file-merger.html

that's all one link.
bye.

Unknown said...

Amazing shit, big ups! Paper Planes is a dope song

regenklang said...

this blog lacks haterade so ill just say that MIA makesmewant topunch sri lankan people.

at any rate superb haul as usual nawledge,muchos props for the hard work

Anonymous said...

yeah i thought i was the only one who HATED "paper planes"
but im glad to see its not just me.


just sayin'.

NVious said...

Damn...you always come correct with the posts. Big up for these!

Elijah Gregory said...

Jesus man... I think I understand what I have stumbled across. I had some fuggen most awesome def mash shit with some villanous mofo. I googled the shit out of it and eventually found these... I am wigging with writing lyrics right now man... *UGH*

Anonymous said...

hey, that guts dude used the sample as dilla's "u-love" for "you know dat shit". dilla kicked his ass on that one tho...

vacuum cleaner brand said...

great blog...thanks.....

sex shop said...

It cannot truly have success, I believe so.