Sunday, July 06, 2008

Nujabes - Modal Scores



Bet you thought this was something new huh? Nope, just a mix I made for the iPod. After some rearranging, I figured it'd be worth posting.

01. Other Side Of Phase
02. F.I.L.O.
03. Blessing It (Remix)
04. Luv(Sic)
05. Sea Of Cloud
06. Flowers
07. Decade (Interlude)
08. Luv(Sic) Pt. 2
09. 1st. Samurai
10. Tsurugi No Mai
11. Beat Laments The World
12. Light On The Land
13. Kodama (Interlude)
14. Voice Of Autumn
15. Reflection Eternal
16. Counting Stars
17. Aruarian Dance
18. World Without Words
19. The Space Between Two World
20. Moon Strut
21. After Hanabi (Listen To My Beats)
22. Mystline

enjoy

Oh, to you mix CD folk, there's 2:11 that ain't gonna fit. Just cut the interludes if that's the case.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you fucker,i damn near broke my neck double taking what i thought was some nu jabes...thanks alot

zakeus said...

cool artwork.. my homie has a painting like that in his living room.

Harry said...

should've included death wish my man. that beat is hard as hell!

i dunno said...

Beat is indeed hard, but it wasn't produced by Nujabes.

Anonymous said...

Wicked stuff, indeed.
Cheers,
Z

Anonymous said...

DAMN YOU!!!

And I thought it was some new stuff.

Anonymous said...

haha i also thought it was NEW!!
nice mixcd man but i mostly have all da songs

you forgot 2 other great tracks
"The Final View" & "With Rainy Eyes" but u mostly got da great ones

Anonymous said...

honestly... i nearly creamed my pants thinking this was a new release.