Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Count Bass D - Robbed Without A Pistol


"Feel free to share this instrumental project on your blogs by sharing the link or making your own. It's 320KBPS and it's 30 minutes long. Please let me know if you share this on your blog so I can add you to my Blog Roll Call.

Please mention to everyone that I have a project called L7 (Mid-Life Crisis) that will be released next month on 1320 Records. If you have the ability to support that project, I would certainly appreciate it. I would also appreciate it if you put this project on your blogs instead of that one.

Everyone can not afford to purchase music in these days & times so here is my gift to all those people.

Thank you in advance for any show of support."

Get it here.
Go to his blog and donate.

6 comments:

egodistant said...

4 tracks in, this shit is dope...

word man.

GeneEunit said...

Count Bass never disappoints.

all the times i browse your blog for good beats, I'd never think to see something that i did. even if i just threw some text on a picture. haha.


everyone needs to buy L7 when it comes out!

Anonymous said...

i needed a cover, and yours was first available and functional.

hope you dont mind!

D NTZ said...

Hell Yes. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Gotta respect the man for that. This s**t is dope. If there's any doubt on DLing this, or approaching no disk space, this should be squeezed in.

GeneEunit said...

i don't mind at all, i just thought it was funny when i looked at the page and saw it.