Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thaione Davis & Rashid Hadee

Emanuelle's Theme Music is Chicago based Producer/MC's latest instrumental effort!

Thaione Davis Facebook



Download Thaione Davis - Emanuelle's Theme Music Instrumentals

Also, make sure to visit Thaione's bandcamp page and check out two of his other instrumental projects which you can own for just $5.

BURGUNDY (The Antebellum Collection)


APRIL JANUARY


While we are at it. Another producer out of Chicago to look out for is Rashid Hadee. Unforunatley, I dont know of any instrumental projects that he has put out. However he does have a few mixtapes/remixes that I recommend checking out especially if you like that "Boom Bap"!

Scheme - The Manifesto EP (Remixes by Rashid Hadee)

Rashid Hadee - A Change Gonna Come Mixtape (Hosted By Rapper Big Pooh Of Little Brother)-2008

Rashid Hadee - 808s Hadee Mixtape

Rashid Hadee - Mising Pieces (Instrumental)


Rashid Hadee - Surrender (Instrumental)



Chapter 13 - Watchin' My Moves (Instrumental) (2005)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for putting me onto these producers. Really feelin this post. The Scheme mixtape is dope as hell by the way.

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY, THAT EMANUELLE THING IS OFF THE HOOK. I EXPECTED NOTHIN ELSE. THAIONE!!!!!

DARKO said...

Man your beats is sick...I'm from Chicago bruh Westside till I die.