Saturday, February 19, 2011

strickly beats mix 03



Here is this month's installment of the SBmix

Last month when i posted SBmix02 i asked if anyone was interested in doing a 30 min back to back beats mix. This month we have the honnor to listen to a great mix by "pure" you can check him out from (28:50) Thanks for sharing some dope vibrations.

Also thanks to all who submitted and enquired. I promis you wil get another chance later this year, Im hoping to do this more often.

Multiupload SBmix03 Here

Check the older editions of the SBmix Here

Contact pure via his website Here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the mix.. Some of the tracks on it were already favorited on my playlist.. lol.

Good taste in music.. better taste in beats.


Ty.

Anonymous said...

thanks. enjoyed the last two.

Pure said...

Ape, Thanks for putting me on.
I hope everyone digs the mix. Check the link for more mixes to download.

Props to StricklyBeats!

Pure

Keep on the look out for pt. 2

grena said...

Very nice mix, I discovered your blog recently, and then I check it every day.

What the song used @30:51 ? I didn't find it in the tracklist...
Thanks again !

the nothing said...

booyah! loving it here

Pure said...

Grena, That track is by Dday One.