Friday, May 27, 2011

beats beats beats




check out this new samiyam album, 17 bangers. I know most of you are big samiyam fans including me, Go en hit that download because
this "Sam Bakers Album" never disappoints. Shout to jaguar zebra for having me over for a pasta ala jerry and usb stick full of bootleg beats yesterday.

Im sorry for not responding to the submissions emails, I have been sick and there where just to many many many in my inbox,

Here are a couple i did catch...
check out this Weightiness by Outronaut a dope compilation of beats or if you are in the mood for some experimental music check out Bedroom Visionquest by Spooky Cheddar, horny for more download B.O​.​O​.​B​.​S by Reese Jones and don't forget Depakote - Suicide Watch below this post

Samiyam - Sam Bakers Album
Weightiness by Outronaut
Bedroom Visionquest
by Spooky Cheddar

B.O​.​O​.​B​.​S by Reese Jones

3 comments:

aswetravel said...

Big ups for posting the new Samiyam joints!

jupiter8 said...

you release this is an official leaked release...... this is about to drop.. support the guy & buy the shit.

www.inmobiliaria.cn said...

Oh my god, there is really much worthwhile data in this post!