Monday, February 12, 2007

Madlib Favorites

These are my favorite albums from Madlib (given that I didn't post the ones already up like Madvillainy). This dude is quite possibly the most versatile producer from the west coast, save Dr. Dre. This dude has also explored and expanded more than any other artist, ranging from hip-hop producer, to orchestrator, to jazz, to funk, this guy has basically done it all. These are all albums I've collected over the years, a lot of 'em rare and all of them fantastic. Enjoy, kids. Note: These albums are all on one file because I'm too lazy to upload them one by one.

DJ Rels - DJ Rels Mix


DJ Rels - Theme for a Broken Soul


Madlib - Shades of Blue


The Beat Konducta - Vol 1-2: Movie Scenes


Yesterdays New Quintet - Angles Without Edges

Yesterdays New Quintet - Yesterdays New Quintet EP

2 comments:

BMack1 said...

The Madlib link doesn't appear to be working!!! I will thank you now because I'm sure you'll fix it and for just getting the ish up in the 1st place!!!

Swann said...

fuckin wicked man...solid work