Friday, February 16, 2007

Yesterday's New Quintet - "Angles Without Edges"


1. Prelude
2. Julani
3. Papa
4. Keeper Of My Soul
5. The One Who Knows
6. The Birth Of YNQ
7. Paladium
8. Life's Angels
9. Thinking Of You
10. Uno Esta
11. Rugged Tranquility
12. Daylight
13. Hot Water
14. Mestizo Eyes
15. Sun Goddess
16. Kuhn's Theme
17. Little Girl (Dakota's Song)
18. Broken Dreams
19. Last Day

download it here.

PostScript: i know it was in the list, i figured more people would see this if I posted it up here, and not just in the chatbox. I'm assuming this will be added to the gigantic list a couple posts down as well. Enjoy, it's good stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that this is gonna be hard to believe, but I'm just now getting hip to Madlib....GASP!!!!! Yes, it's true...

Since listening to the beats he did on the new Erykah record i've been slowly doing my homework.....the next level of stuff i need to hear from him is Yesterday's New Quintet recordings.

If you could please re-up this to Rapidshare, I'd greatly appreciate it.....

P.S. For those of us out here in blog land that are just now getting hip to him, it might be helpful to do a full madlib post with EVERYTHING.....