Monday, November 05, 2007

Family Tree - Tree House Rocks Instrumentals (Molemen)


DAMN. Was I amped when I found this. I didn't even know this Disc existed, If I knew it was around I would have tracked it down and had it up on here for y'all LONG ago... Nothin but But Pure Fire Molemen Bangers on here. I've had the Actual album for Years now, and it's Hot. Basically a Dope All Natural Inc. Compilation, featuring everybody from the Crew. Anyway, I found this over at Shinjuku East Looks like he's new on the Scene, so go show him some LOVE, he's got a good variety of stuff goin so far, you can pick up the Full Album W/Lyrics over there too... Alright, get this Shit people, Every Track is Hot.

Family Tree - Tree House Rocks Instrumentals

1. Spit It
2. I Am
3. Flow (Missing Track - Anybody Got This?)
4. Blow The Spot
5. Horse
6. Motive
7. Simple Words
8. Flavor
9. Save It
10. Virgo
11. Push, Move, Build
12. Chums
13. Rocks For You
14. Move
15. Education (Bonus Beats)

Production Cred: (I referred to Discogs for these, couldn't find anything else, and some of the Tracks were missing, so I guessed as to who produced it, but I've been listening to Molemen for a LONG TIME, and I think I got 'em all right. Please drop some Comments if you got any more Info... Peace.)

Madd Crates: 3,4,6,7
Memo: 1,5,10,15
PNS: 8,11,13
His Panik: 2,9,12,14

3 comments:

Hatch said...

Thanks for the hook-up!

0ptimus said...

yet another gem
thanks 4 tha beats

0ptimus

Anonymous said...

Link dead, NOOOOOO!