Sunday, March 23, 2008

Glen Porter - Blue Sky Black Death - Nick Peace - G(Riot) - P Love & The Book Of Nawledge...

Sheeeeit. Here we go again... Massive drop of dopeness. Finally got enough shit together again to do a Big Post. Mntl came through HUGE with the Glen Porter link, Thanks Alot. After I heard that track "Tragedy Herself" from Glen on the Heart On The Right Spot album, I knew I had to keep my eye out. Pretty sure this album has been gettin pushed back since late last summer... Anyway, check it out, dope for sure. Definately a sick guitar technician this guy...

Glen Porter - I Alone


This is the advance for Blue Sky Black Death's upcoming album "Late Night Cinema", which I'm sure is going to be nothing but Epic... This is only 4 Jams, but you can hear the Potential. Highly Recommended shit here people... Can't wait for the Full album, I'm sure HHB will come through with a Link soon. (Thanks again to HHB for this Link)

Blue Sky Black Death - Late Night Cinema (Advance)


Nick Peace... Thanks again for the link to this. Came across the track "Domani" a while back, and knew this shit would be Hot... He's the resident producer for Andre Nickatina I'm pretty sure, so you can expect the sound. It's dope, the first half of the disc is better than the 2nd I'd say, but there's some bangin Harp shit in here. Real Dope.

Nick Peace - Dope Tracks 4 Rap Cats


Alright, next up we have G(Riot). Very little is known about this fool, at least by me I guess, haha. For real though, he's the Shadow Producer. Been doing production here & there for the All Natural crew out of Chicago, and other than that, I don't know much. His sound is DOPE though, super smooth & eerie. Other than that collabo album with Mr. Greenweedz from a while back, which was just OK, I haven't heard of anything recent. But we need more Instrumentals from this guy, he's Dope. Only 4 tracks on here, 2 Instro's, 2 w/Lyrics, but check 'em out cause they're dope. "The Sound & The Fury" is Fuckin INSANE, one of my favorite tracks ever. I know the Instrumental for it is on this (along with the "50 Years" Instrumental!!) >>Here, but I haven't tracked it down yet, but we all need both of those... PLEASE leave a comment if you have any info on that, Thanks...

G(Riot) - 4 Bangers


Cool... Next up we have a few tracks from P-Love, only 3 on here. I can't remember where I got these, and haven't been able to find the full album. These cuts are Hot though, some real dope Guitar shit on here. About halfway through the track "Isabella Frances" is some Dope, Dope shit you all need to be listening to... If anybody has the Full Album, please let us know.

P-Love - All Up In Your Mind (3 Tracks)


Finally, we have "The Book Of Nawledge - Volumes 1 & 2" haha... I'm basically breaking ALL the Rules with this one, and just droppin a Bangin mix of Shit that I've been feeling lately. 16 Tracks in each volume, some instrumental, some with lyrics. A whole bunch of Random Shit on both of these, just shit I've been jamming Heavy lately, but I think that there is something for everybody, and I recommend both Volumes equally. Please pick these up and let me know what you think. Refer to the Comments of this post to see a Track-Listing for both if you want to know what's involved before you download, and also, don't forget to COMMENT people. Are you feelin these?? I Don't want to have to start Passwording my Files for next time, haha.. Alright, that's about it. PEACE everybody, and enjoy the Muthafuckin Easter Egg Hunin.

The Book Of Nawledge - Volume 1

The Book Of Nawledge - Volume 2

7 comments:

nawledge said...

Book Of Nawledge - Volume 1

Book Of Nawledge - Volume 2

Elijah Gregory said...

Looks like blogger is having some formatting issues with your comment. Great post, and I like the cover art for The Book of Nawledge.

I grabbed both vols, I accept Imma have some dupes in my collection, but it's all gravy since IT IS ALL MUSIC!

Keep it true, you got mad gamez. Mic chekka

Fresh Choi-ce said...

thanks for the raw drops! keep up the good work

zakeus said...

fill p-love http://www.zshare.net/download/9413647048eb50/

Unknown said...

the "book" series is hit and miss with me, some of it is too light and cocktail party'ish. definitely some dope instrumentals in there though, the puts instr. in series 1 is fly

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Nawl!

/Lafayette

wiljello said...

thank you!