Friday, August 27, 2010

E. Super




Incase yall aren't hip with this LA Based Producer Crew (E.Super) - You should get familiar, allow me to put you up on game quickly. Super is a 4-man production collaborative effort on Hellfyre Records(Nocando) beneath AlphaPup(DaddyKev) made up of: Alwayz Prolific, AlphaMC, Kuest1, and Maestroe all talented in their own right, it's just a matter of power in numbers for the listener here, whether you catch a set with 2 of 4, or 4 of 4, you know it'll be a good time with that head-nod high-quality gritty yet smooth sound. I'd post more of their stuff but I truly don't have enough of it myself (or atleast stuff that can be released freely and promoted here and @ the other spots I run.). So with that being said, check out the following links, show some support and if you like it, you'll buy it. period.



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.