Saturday, August 13, 2011

LaVish – Bitches Knew (Instrumental Album)


Album presented by the "Mami Chula" AshleyOutrageous ...LOL

"As I said earlier, I love instrumentals, so today I have teamed up with LaVish, 17 year old producer/rapper from Los Angeles, CA – to present his latest body of work, “Bitches Knew”, an instrumental LP. The “Bitches Knew” project was inspired by legendary Miles Davis and his 1970′s project “Bitches Brew”. This beat tape is centered around a very unique soulful sound. It captures a sound that has been some what forgotten in this new day of hip hop, from the drums to the samples. To all the artists that come here, I’d download this and do what you do!"


Download

4 comments:

learn chinese said...

so nice of your post. thank you

Anonymous said...

Been waiting for someone to flip that Angel sample properly

www.rivas-vaciamadrid.biz said...

I fully agree with anything you've printed here.

Anonymous said...

Yoooo Am I Allowed To Rhyme Over The Bitches Knew Tape?????I REallllly Hope So.