Tuesday, August 30, 2011

strictlybeats mix 07



Here is this month's installment of the SBmix. To all who send in a submission, I have received them but I got no time to answer them all. I will get to it!.

On another tip I must tell you about the most amazing promo I heard last week, This guy made a beats mix, He has been working on this mix for more than a year and it contains every fucking classic beat there is out there. He switches most beats after 2 or 3 seconds so you have no time to enjoy it because you are already listening to another classic!! craazy! I will post this one when I get the green light to share, but I don't know when that is going to be?


mp3 download
older shows

3 comments:

getodelica said...

dope mix !really dope mix!

DrNastytime said...

Hey do you think you could split these tracks?

www.sofas.nom.es said...

Very worthwhile info, lots of thanks for your article.