Thursday, March 29, 2007

Beatnuts - Stone Crazy (instrumentals)


1
World Famous (1:29)
2
Bless The M.I.C. (3:22)
3
Intermission (1:10)
4
Here's A Drink (3:04)
5
Off The Books (4:42)
6
Be Proud/Interlude (0:27)
7
Do You Believe (3:20)
8
Finger Smoke (0:47)
9
Stone Crazy (3:36)
10
Niggaz Know (4:11)
11
Horny Horns (0:34)
12
Find That (3:54)
13
Supa Supreme (3:27)
14
Thinkin' Bout Cash (4:57)
15
Uncivilized (4:45)
16
Give Me Tha Ass (3:50)
17
Strokes (3:14)


get it here.


Oh Yeah This Is Pretty Urgent:
Someone NEEDS to hook me up with the instrumental for The Perceptionist's "Breathe In The Sun". In my opinion, it was one of the only good tracks on their cd, and the beat is beyond good. After hearing the original sample (although I forget what it was off the top of my head) there's an incredible chop and sample use. Produced by Willie Evans Jr., I need this in my life. We here at strictlybeats do our best to provide you with anything requested, and it's rare we request ourselves. Someone help me out :)

/Rant Alert/And on a side note, I saw a blog today that made me pretty frustrated. How immature do you have to be to make a blog making fun of someone else? The folks over at HHB do a good job and deserve the credit for showing people new, undiscovered, and even some well-known appreciated music. The people at rhhb need to grow up. Seriously. That is all from me.

Carry on, and be on the lookout for the request. Enjoy the music everyone.

5 comments:

Andyman187 said...

I know this was upped before, if not in the comments section for sure. The Track listing is wrong there is only like 11 cuts on this Instr lp. Now all we need now r the musical massacre instrumentals.

Anonymous said...

it wasnt up, i did a search beforehand

ROD-ONE said...

I actually know Willie E, he's quite dope...I can supply you guys with his group's (Asamov myspace.com/asamov) early work if yuou want it...

Unknown said...

maybe the cats at RHHB were pissed cuz they requested and didn't get an invite to the now-private HHB blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks but Dead link :S