Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Header Possibilities...

UPDATE -- Word. Took that 3rd Header and Flipped it a little bit... I left out a Few of the essentials in the First Version. Much happier with tha result. This Font is alot better too I think. I'm feelin this one... But let's hear from everybody. I'd also like to see what y'all can do, if you feel like puttin in work. Like Espiv said, Just add links to the image in the Comments. Let's see what the Fam can come up with... PEACE.

OH SHIT, Almost Fuckin Forgot... Meant to post this FOREVER ago, then spaced it. Anyway, I hope that everybody has heard this already, If Not, Get Ready... I wish that I would have heard this joint when it first dropped. This Track was Game-Changing at the time, '89 is when it Hit and the shit sounds just as good today. Primo was on some REAL shit, changin the sound... Anyway, CHECK IT::

DJ Premier In Deep Concentration


Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first design most, but I think you should change the font. I think a more simpler font will do the trick...tag/graff style isn't necessary for it to be dope

BACKSLIDE RECORDS said...

i like the first design as well... it's cool just the way it is font and all...

yusuf said...

the images aren;t terrible but the lettering is.
if i had time i would like to submit something, but for now i can't.
perhaps after my midterms i can come up with something.
anyhow, it's just the lettering.
check revok1.com or saberone.com for inspiration.
or even 50mmlosangeles.com and under gallery goto ATLAS who is in LTS and CBS

yusuf said...

by no means am i criticizing the site though, i love all of you dearly.
word.

Remedy said...

I put this together with a bit of spare time on my hand, Big up's for the dope site...

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banneriq1.jpg

Andyman187 said...

Go With The Bottom One. Thats the shit we use to make beats so it fits. They are all dope none the less.

400+ said...

font is no good...looks like early days of photoshop.but ideas are really fresh

Anonymous said...

first one's better - not sold on the font though.

espiv's one that was in the box (the yellow one) was my favorite so far

Eric Spivak said...

that's remedy's, i just posted it in the cbox, this post just needs to be remade/redone~

RobSteady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rekstizzy said...

same as everybody else, i think the images are pretty hot cept tha font needs a lil tweaking, tha second one's font aint that bad tho

Eric Spivak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.