Sunday, October 07, 2007

Need A Favor


Yes I do....

I need as many people as possible to click here:
http://smokingsection.rawkus.com/TSS/?p=2096

and vote for Entry Number 16 in the "Shirt Tales" contest.
That's my entry for the contest - if I win, I get a gift card to an online store...and I'd very much like to win.
Please vote, it's the least amount of support you can show for someone's who's put effort in sharing beats with you all.

Oh, and of course you won't be leaving empty handed:
have some beats.
VTZ -(if you've never heard of this guy...he's a fucking beast!)

1. Empire
2. Take The Pain Away

Try listening to "Empire" and tell me that shit doesn't pump you up.

5 comments:

Vinyl4Giants said...

So far, so good for #16...

Antonio said...

Been there, done that...

What It Is said...

just wanted to let you know I did my part. Looks like you got it locked though.
Pace

Anonymous said...

appreciate it fellas!

aidan said...

done mate!