Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Requests (re-post)

*Edit*
I've finally found a better version of the CNN album. Now with 12 tracks (as opposed to just 10 in the earlier version) and better sound quality, too. All other files are still up as well. Dig in.

I'm in a sharing mood tonight, and I just got a faster internet hookup, so here I go.
Some of the requests I've seen in the c-box today:

DITC - Worldwide

El-P presents: Cannibal Ox - Oxtrumentals

Capone n Noreaga - War Report (new file - now complete album! 192 kbps)

Pete Rock - The Surviving Elements From Soul Survivor II Sessions

Quick and dirty... (as if you cared...)

And kids... always remember: search. THEN request. ;)

Peace, 9@home

4 comments:

beatjunkie299 said...

GOOD LOOKIN' OUT ON THESE GEMS!!!
YOU ALWAYS COME THRU WITH THE HEAT!!!
MUCH PROPS.

Antonio said...

thanks for all the effort you put into this.

Bloggin' the Mound. said...

I dunno' where to post this but here is as good as any.....somebody should drop Dudley Perkins A Lil Light's instrumentals on here........mainly cuz I AIN'T GOT IT.

bitter-old-fu said...

Capone-N-Noreaga lyrics are fucking terrible.. no wonder kids now days are fucking stupid, ignorant, murderers/drug dealers/gang bangers/dropouts (fucking trend followers). Their parents actually listened to that shit and probably lived it. They're talking about murder, cash, hoes.. now tell me, how many mainstream rappers now days don't talk about that shit? (nothing to elevate me mind, just bore me to death.)

Seriously 20 songs with 16 of them being filler, that's wack! the instrumentals on the other hand, speak something other than what these bone heads were saying. (Wu-Tang were hardcore but their lyrics said something, and were actually interesting to listen too!!)