Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BSBD - Tired Eyes - Tycho...

Yea, gonna make this short & sweet. Holocaust Instrumentals, get 'em because the shit is FIRE. BSBD is definately on my Top 3 right now. And our Homeboy Tired Eyes just dropped his Free EP, which is nothing short of Top Notch Dopeness. Really, REALLY good music on it, Mass Talent from this guy. I wish I had as many instruments on lock... Feel Sorry for yourself if you don't get it. And then forgot to add this other "Cascade" single from Tycho to my last post, so I'll drop it here. This Banger is far better than that "Adrift" single down below... Well, just different. The Drums on this is what makes it special. The track was featured on a Ghostly Records Sampler. Check it all out & I hope you Enjoy.

BSBD - The Holocaust Instrumentals

** Link Removed At Artist' Request **

Tired Eyes Myspace

Tycho - Cascade

And here are 3 of my Favorite Beats from Tired Eyes... Not featured on the EP or on the previous Tired Eyes post. Exclusives from my Personal Vault... Hope ya dig 'em. Peace Fam.

** Links Removed At Artist' Request **

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Man,Thanks for postin that stuff up. I was curious, where did you come up with those song names? haha Iv'e never heard em before. 1 other thing- you should take that "flanders violin" 1 down, I have a much better/updated copy of it I'll send you. thanks man.
peace

nawledge said...

hahaha... That's funny man, that's how I got 'em from that girl Vanessa. I didn't change any of the Song Titles, I assumed that's what you named them. Maybe she named them that?? haha, weird either way.

I rememeber when I was first getting all of those Panik Beat CD's forever ago, I was too lazy to go through and name them all what he'd Titled them, so I titled them with whatever first came to mind upon listening. The first thing that struck me... Maybe she did the same? Anyway, keep it up, can't wait to hear more.

Peace.

Anonymous said...

haha. WOW
yo, that tired eyes is DOPE AS HELL. mad porps

Anonymous said...

Got these late last night and have had them on loop all afternoon. Don't know if this kind of stuff is for everyone's taste, but I'm loving it--the drums on Cascade are greatness. Appreciate the post, nawledge.

Z

Anonymous said...

rawr

Trystesire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
num2son said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
num2son said...

The link works now. Thanks, cant wait to hear this.

Anonymous said...

Truly dope ;) Thx 4 sharing this. Your site is awesome! Peace