Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mike Gao & Damone - The Hand Movement... (On the Mike Gao Tip)


Word. I've had this forever and don't know why I haven't posted this yet, been sleepin'. Some Hot shit on here, I hope Gao approves of this one atleast (and the picture too), haha. If that really was him in the C-Box shaming himself for that other "Foliage" release a few posts below. Anyway, can't remember where I got this, but I used to be HEAVY on the Galapagos4 scene and am down with any Instrumentals from their Crew, I wish there was more because they got their own Flavor for sure... Anyway, I hope y'all are feelin this, peep the "Moodswing Riddim" & "Montezuma" Tracks, they're Bangin... And as always, don't hesitate to comment. Peace.

** It's missing 2 Tracks, but I'm pretty sure they both had Lyrics... **

The Hand Movement

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G4 crew is ill... for sure.

thanks.

Mike Gao said...

this mike gizzle
man im embarrased of this old ass tour CD shit

www.myspace.com/mikegao
new shit

peace