Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Roots - The Instrumental Album (2000)

My guess is this is a bootleg comp since I haven't found it on discogs or anywhere else, but it's well worth checking if you like the Roots.


?uestlove before he underwent surgery, ca. 1991.


01 - Distortion to Static (Instrumental)
02 - What They Do (Instrumental)
03 - Proceed II (Instrumental)
04 - Concerto of the Desperado (Instrumental)
05 - Adrenaline (Instrumental)
06 - Clones (Instrumental)
07 - Da Lesson Part I (Instrumental)
08 - Section (Instrumental)
09 - Da Lesson Part III (Instrumental)
10 - U.N.I.verse At War (Instrumental)
11 - Respond-React (Instrumental)
12 - Sweetback (Au Natural) (Instrumental)
13 - Represent (Instrumental)
14 - Proceed Without a Pause (Instrumental)
15 - Distortion to Static (At Ease Remix) (Instrumental)

The Roots - The Instrumental Album (2000)

Peace, 9@home

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Enjoying this flavour! Thanks!

Cheech said...

it can be found on discogs. all the way down in the unofficial releses. so it's a bootleg...

Physics said...

So.....the Strictly Beats site is dope, for real. I come through here a great deal because of the quality joints. Thanks for the jewels. My interest today is the instrumental of "Bullshit" by The Pharcyde. I saw that they requested the removal of the cuts, but I'd love to have the one tune. Can you get that to me?

Anonymous said...

Okay, so someone went and deleted it... There were still nuff people who grabbed it while it was there, so let's leave it at that.

beatjunkie299 said...

This is nice....thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

white label vinyl pressing

Anonymous said...

gracias, hombre.

Anonymous said...

Could you re-up please?