Monday, December 24, 2007

Cocoa Brovaz + Brooklyn Dubs EP + Hydrabeats Vol.13 + Random 12" Goods

FINALLY got all this Shit together... Took Forever. I Can't even remember when I first mentioned this Cocoa B's Piece. The SB-OG's will remember me droppin Hype on some of this Shit from way back. Anyway, I'm just going to get things movin... Startin off with some Random Tracks that are FUCKIN HOT from Pablie & Glen Porter... Got both of these off that Project Mooncircle Mix Piece that dropped a bit back. Haven't been able to find much else from either of these Fools, there's an EP from Pablie "Prelude To Anything" that I'm sure is dope as Hell, hopefully somebody out there has it. And, this guy Glen Porter, he's Dope. Has kind of a Southwest style, laid back guitars & shit... He has a Disc called "Something Glue" that hopefully someone can link us to... Buy or whatever, I'm sure the Disc is Hot. Alright, here's the Tracks, y'all can decide:

Glen Porter - Tragedy Herself

Glen Porter's Album - "Something Glue" Anybody Got This?

Pablie - Blissful Relpases << This Track is Fuckin ILL...

Pablie - Trying Jazz

Pablie's EP - Anyone Have This Either?

Word... Hopefully someone can come through with the above discs. That would be extremely dope, and I'm sure we'll all appreciate it. Anyway, here's the Cocoa Brovaz "The Rude Awakening" Instrumental Test Pressing LP. Super Dope Shit here as you all know, Produced by a whole bunch of various Mahfuckas. Check Discogs if you want to know about that. Alright, here's the Goods, Don't sleep on this, this is the ONLY place you will find this piece. All tracks have been Remastered, Super Butter Sound, No Snap, Crackle, or Pops...



Cocoa Brovaz - The Rude Awakening Instrumentals

Alright... Onto the Brooklyn Dubs EP. 6 Beats from Sittin On Chrome... Once again, some Super Hot Shit here that you will Not find anywhere else. 4 Tracks produced by the God Masta Ace himself, and 2 others from The Bluez Brothers. GET THIS SHIT.



Brooklyn Dubs EP - Sittin On Chrome Instrumentals

Word... Now it's on to Hydrabeats Volume 13 from A Kid Called Roots, FINALLY. Hopefully this Rounds off your Collections, I know it did mine. Some goods in here, I'd say half the Tracks are Bangers. Still haven't found any Info on this Shit, No Pics and haven't got a Proper Tracklist, they're partially titled. Sorry about that, I'll have a Proper Track-List up in the comments here pretty soon. Here's the Goods:

Hydrabeats Volume 13 - A Kid Called Roots

And here's a little Mix of the Various other Tracks that I had in my Vinyl Batch that I thought y'all might want... A couple tracks with Vocals, but some Good Shit on here... It has the Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka Remix/Part 2 in here that I bet alot of you haven't heard, with some other Exclusive Gems no doubt. Get it... Comments are always appreciated, Discuss The Shit.

Random 12" Goods

Alright People... Enjoy the Above Rarities. Got some more Fire comin up sometime soon. PEACE.

28 comments:

Toby said...

check it, Pablie Ep for free from Error! Lo-Fi - http://www.error-lofi.com/netlabel.html

Thanks for the tip...great stuff!

EricSepulveda said...

Thanks for the rare gems. ill comment back when i get a chance to listen to em.

Jay said...

thanks alot i very much appreciate this post 1#

Andyman187 said...

Good Looking On Sharing These Gems Nawledge. I'll Have Something Up Before New Years. Happy Holidays!

Andyman187 said...

Wish The Won To Won Instr Was On That Test Press, Guess It Was Never Released Cuz Its Not On The 12".

EricSepulveda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EricSepulveda said...

do you actually own that cocoa bees instrum lp?

pretty much, all of these beats are mad fresh. mos definitely one of my favorite hydra joints. every one of those random 12" goods is dope. stoked to see some nick wiz, i dig his sound.

dextah said...

i think a kid called roots is one of the main guys from the funk group breakstra

Eric Spivak said...

the random 12's not openin for me, rest work.

nawledge said...

@toby: THANKS ALOT for that Lo-Fi Label link... GOOD Stuff there. Was looking for something just like that with their stuff in a Collective like that. Thanks Again!!

@ericsepulveda: Yeah, I own that Cocoa B's Wax Piece... One of my Prized Gems, got it off the Bay at an excellent price a few years back. Didn't even know that it existed and was Crazy Stoked when I got it. Glad to finally get it ripped...

Thanks for the Comments people...

Anonymous said...

Here you can find some more instrumentals from "The Rude Awakening" album session. But mines are not remastered.

Cocoa Brovaz - Rude Awakening Promo EP (VLS) (1998)

classictrax said...

To Andyman187: Man, I just knew the Cocoa Brovaz - Won On Won Instrumetnal had to be in this pack. I was sad to see it's not their either. Man....

Zodiac said...

hey thanks for those dope instrumental! but i can't open the Randon 12" ?!

Happy Holidays! Peace

Jeremy Pollock said...

@classictrax yeah man!! I heard the beats for won on won on a radio show with atmosphere/blueprint/eyedea/sage a looong time back. I know it exists...but it could have just been a similar sounding beat. Came out around the same time as prefuse73 - 360 degrees

Eric Nord said...

I too could not open the random 12"s.

discipline99 said...

God damn!

NVious said...

Thanks for these! Those Cocoa Brovas tunes are dope.

Charlie Br0wn said...

I can't get the 'rarities' zip to open. It says it has an invalid file name...something about a syntax.

Any word on how to fix that problem?

kristhegreek said...

Thanks for the hydrabeats! Here is a link to the tracklisting. Peace!

http://www.discogs.com/release/1167195

EricSepulveda said...

yeah the random 12"s didnt open right away for me either. you have to repair the archive.

if youre using winRAR just go to tools then select repair archive and it should put the repaired one in the same folder as the original one.

Unknown said...

The Won on Won instrumental does exist because somebody got me for mine lol!! had a test press and i'm lookin for it dammit!
www.djbeeonline.com

Unknown said...

The Won on Won instrumental does exist I had a test press. It was in my record bag someone got me for about 9years ago and i so miss it lol!
www.djbeeonline.com

Anonymous said...

Glen Porters LP "Blessed by a Young Death" & the "Something Glue" EP can be found on the Inner Current website: http://www.innercurrent.com - the LP is currently available digitally via itunes and other retailers - the EP will be available only on vinyl and features 2 tracks not on the LP. For more info hit me up rd@innercurrent.com

Anonymous said...

Mad props on the Brooklyn Dubs EP by Masta Ace - I have been playing the Eastbound instrumental all day long!
I had no idea that there was an instrumental EP!
Great stuff, much indebted and keep up the good work and thanks again for sharing this music with less deserving souls like myself!

Props,
Jay

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the Masta Ace instrumentals - you have really made my day!
I had no idea there was an instrumentals EP for the Sittin On Chrome album - my favourite is 'Eastbound' (should have been a 12"!!)

Keep up the good work on the website as it's the biz!!!!

Jay

Unknown said...

if someone wants it.. here it is.. i can't afford it :(

rip it for the rest of us tho! :D

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/6445877?ev=bp_titl

contactos en madrid said...

This will not succeed in reality, that is what I think.

Anonymous said...

hey palbie just upload all his work free to bandcamp