Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hip Hop Saved Me...


Just some various instrumentals I've compiled from random places. Apologies for not shouting you out if your blog was the first to up it. Cry about it.

Tracklisting:
Lupe Fiasco - Dumb It Down
Nas - Surviving the Times
Marco Polo - The Radar
Marco Polo - The Radar (remix)
T.I. - Hurt
Lupe Fiasco - Superstar
Mic Geronimo - Time To Build
Tha Alkaholiks - The Next Level
Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again
Tha Alkaholiks - The Next Level (remix)
Kanye West - Flashing Lights
Erykah Badu - Honey
The Game - Get Dollaz
Mic Geronimo - Masta I. C.
Marco Polo - Marquee

I was hoping that no one's got these, or if you do, it's only one or two. I have a feeling I might have tossed some of these in a "various" collection before, but I hope not.
Get 'em here: ell-eye-en-kay

// *attempt to increase traffic*
Technorati Profile

4 comments:

FabianW said...

Def. on that not having any of these instrus. Thanks for the up, loving the fiasco and polo.

yusuf said...

hahahahah!
CRY ABOUT IT!
That's good.
Big ups Andrew.
BIG MF Ups.
Now If somebody can just get their hands on the January 8th release of the new MHE on SoundInColor, then we can all smash our ear drums together.
Paz Y Amor Y Respeto Y Justicia.

Oscar said...

thanks

www.myspace.com/ramcompany said...

this is great good loking..peace