Thursday, December 13, 2007

San Francisco Flava: Tycho & Unagi.... + Ulrich Schnauss

Some Different stuff here people... Tycho & Unagi are out of San Francisco, thought I'd put them together and Hype one of the Greatest Cities in the World, the Two Different Sounds of Each Artist represent the City Well. Unagi has your Regular Hip Hop Style, his work is DOPE. You can definately tell that Homeboy is sitting on a SHITLOAD of Samples, because every track is laced with all kinds of Crazy noise. I recommend Unagi to everybody, he's got a Dope Sound, really Layered Beats with alot of Character...

As for Tycho & Ulrich... They might not be for everybody. Super Ambient & Downtempo, "Shoegaze" is what some people refer it as... I Myself LOVE everything from Tycho & Ulrich, when I first got their stuff, I COULD NOT put it down... These Albums are great for Long Road Trips, really dope Landscape Tunes. I really enjoy their stuff when I'm skatin around my City, just zone out and Ride... Goes well with the Big Buildings & Mass People. Well, all I can say is I Love this stuff, but a lot of you probably won't. But check it out either way, some Really great Music here.

First, I'm going to get things started with a New 40 Winks Track. It's Hot:

40 Winks - Walk The Talk

BRAND NEW Tycho Track... Just released on the 11th of Dec. I got it from iTunes so it's a weird Format/Protected File... Sorry.

Tycho - The Daydream








Ulrich Schnauss - Best Of Pt.1
Ulrich Schnauss - Best Of Pt.2


Unagi - Unagi (Self Titled Debut)




Unagi - 3 Albums

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas comes early...

Thanks for all of this, but especially for the 40 Winks. Got turned on to them a while ago after hearing a track called Melancholia--You Tube it if you haven't heard it; nice, steady, low-key groove. I've got a lot of traveling to do over the holidays and this is going to keep my flying in style.

Cheers, mate.

Unknown said...

Christmas comes early...

Thanks for all of this, but especially for the 40 Winks. Got turned on to them a while ago after hearing a track called Melancholia--You Tube it if you haven't heard it; nice, steady, low-key groove. I've got a lot of traveling to do over the holidays and this is going to keep my flying in style.

Cheers, mate.

EricSepulveda said...

thanks for the Unagi discography. im sure ill dig it.

lskdngf said...

wow thx a lot!

FabianW said...

Loving UNAGI. Haven't tried out the other artists though. I'm somewhat new to the downtempo scene etc..etc.. so I'll check em out later.

Marq Moz said...

ThX... i luv the downtempo Tycho sh*t. but i can't unzip that Past_is_prolouge. wassup?

Hatch said...

Awesome stuff, thankyou!

- said...

thank you for Tycho :) have listened to limbik frequencies radio a lot, and few times a day, they play Tycho..I haven't heard Unagi never before, I'll check it now

greetings, Vesna.

Anonymous said...

anyway you might be able to reup those unagi albums ?