Friday, August 08, 2008

Canibus - Instrumentals


I don't post as often as I used to but when I do I always come through with some shit! I don't know maybe its just me but I'm starting to see the quality of posts diminish. I hardly see any golden era shit be posted. Half the shit is from other blogs like HHB and Myspace . I always thought about all the Instrumental albums I would buy only if they were available. Theres definitely a market for Instrumental Hip Hop just look at what Large Pro & K-Def are doing. Its another avenue of revenue that Producers should start to realize & consider tapping into. On the real they should go back and re-release all that classic shit in instrumental format.

What would I buy if I could have any Instrumental album:

Smif-N-Wessun -Dah Shining
ATCQ - Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders & Beats, Rhymes & Life
LONS - Future Without A Past & T.I.M.E.
Jeru - Sun Rises & Wrath Of The Math
De La Soul - 3ft High, De La Soul Is Dead & Stakes Is High
Cypress Hill - Black Sunday
Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal
T-Ray - Instrumental Comp
Baby Deda - The Original Baby Pa
Maestro Fresh Wes - Nah Dis Kid Can't Be From Canada
Redman - Muddy Waters
Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep
Funkdoobiest - Which Doobie U Be
MF Grimm - Scars & Memories
Organized Konfusion - Stress
Akinyele - Vagina Diner
Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
House Of Pain - Self Titled & Same As It Ever Was
Black Sheep - A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

The List could go on & on but you get the idea. Hopefully one day they will be available!

Links In The Comments

13 comments:

Andyman187 said...

http://www.zshare.net/download/167198275101ca5f/

Anonymous said...

couldnt agree with you more about the quality of post lately, thanks for drooping this gem

deeinc

Anonymous said...

im gradually building a collection of all t-ray's instrumentals but i only have about ten or twelve as of now,...

T-ray is the master of beats!..

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this man. I am one of Canibus' hugest fans! I couldn't agree more, I would love to get my hands on more instrumental albums from the masterpieces of hip hop. Peace

beatjunkie299 said...

STR8 DOPENESS!!!!!!!! KEEP BANGIN'!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wack.

I know, a bad guy, right?

PainNdaAZZ said...

Never felt Can i Bus beats

Anonymous said...

the last one(whats goin on) is phat, the rest is not my shit..
nevertheless, thx for it

pace, and greetz from berlin.east -yoaa!!

Lewis

NVious said...

I hear you on the instrumentals. I find myself enjoying the beats more than the rhymes. I don't know if that's me being a beatmaker, or not being able to relate to the subject matter, but I wish they're were more full length instrumental LPs.

Anonymous said...

the golden era is a myth, you must be a youngin'

maybe 21 at most.

do some home work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link,
I would also love to get all these great instrumental albums you mention on wax.
could restrain myself from listing a few more:

Brand Nubian-One for All
X-Clan-To the East, Blackwards / xodus
3rd Bass - the cactus
Kmd- Black Bastard
Master Ace - take a look around
Digital Underground - sex packet / Sons Of The P

Peace!!

Anonymous said...

FUCK ZSHARE THIS SHIT AIN'T WORKIN THE MOST PART OF THE TIME FUCK ZSHARE FUCK THAT SHIT

Anonymous said...

any chance of a re-up? thanks.