Thursday, September 09, 2010

TeV95 - Crime Loops



Crime Loops is a collage of beats edits and loops, that sound exude a taste of urban culture with a hint of Brooklyn's art renaissance.

Influenced by everything from Coldplay to OV Right and more. Crime Loops explores many different methods of sampling and editing, from the classic to the obscure.

Many of today’s artistic masterpieces are nearly impossible to release for sale because of outdated intellectual property laws. It's arguable that some of today's most popular artists may find the need to break the law to create their art. Hence the name, Crime Loops.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE says... I would love to hear a Presto, Espionage or K-Murdock define the art of blending with this work right here. I'm talking on some live reverb/duet type of flavor.

ps. Seriously though, can we get some new or vintage BLEND MIXES from the true KINGS for old time sakes?

Anonymous said...

Why do people just rate BTs' w/ 5stars, do you actually listen to the whole tape or do you just hear 1 beat you like and rate it off of that

Anonymous said...

Well for me, someone who stays up on the newest and the latest, if I see something I already have and listened to, I will rate it right away if I liked it. However, there is a 97% chance that I won't rate or give my opinion without thoroughly listening to a post. Besides, this is what I do, LISTEN to find the INCREDIBLE.

ps. (had to put that last line in there for the person asking me to calm down) Where they do that at? I never seen a calm hype man. It's only content dude.

Anonymous said...

Idk.. I thought the beat tape was cool.. But I couldn't find any reason to keep listening to it.. It's not like none of these beats are rhymable.. Alot of producers need to start making beats like their about to rap over them.. it makes it MUCH better. Not juss a random scrabble of melodies and drum smashes.

Anonymous said...

I gotta say, I love this blog. Aside from the side-of-the-neck and indifferent comments that come from the usual peanut gallery (which you can't avoid, haha) this is a dope place to find good beats and what not. Boogie and the rest of ya'll, keep doin' ya thing, haters , naysayers and picky folk, stay up and keep contributing, and of course, TeV95, good job on this joint. This is a great effort right here...