Thursday, November 23, 2006

9th Wonder Instrumental DROP!

Since I'm new and since this is my first post, I thought I'd treat y'all to something incredible. Prepare yourselves. :)

9th Wonder - Black Album Rejects

If anyone has covers for Black Album Rejects hit me up. These were beats that 9th Wonder sent to Jay-Z so Jay-Z could decide which one he wanted to use for his The Black Album. No tracklist either. Nonetheless, awesome album.


9th Wonder - God's Stepson (Disc Two)


Second disc from 9th Wonder's God's Stepson release. God's Stepson was 9th Wonder's remix of God's Son. He basically fixed the album of it's only flaw, it's beats.

1. Get Down
2. Made You Look
3. Ether
4. Thugz Mansion
5. Last Real Nigga Alive
6. Book Of Rhymes
7. I Can
8. Mastermind
9. Revolutionary Warfare
10. The Cross
11. Hey Nas
12. Warrior Song

9th Wonder - Unreleased Instrumentals Vol. 3

Another 9th Wonder release without a cover?! What is with this guy and covers? If any of you have covers for these albums, hit me up. Once again, no tracklist. Since these are unreleased he never had a reason to name 'em.

Unreleased Instrumentals Vol. 3

9th Wonder & Pete Rock - Class is in Session


Now my favorite release from 9th Wonder... only this time it's with Pete Rock along to help out. Lemme say that again... Pete Rock, and 9th Wonder. This is a collaboration that should have never gone unnoticed, but it did. I'm not even sure about what this was released as, a mixtape or official release.


1. Whatever You Say (Remix 1) (Featuring Little Brother)
2. Whatever You Say (Remix 2) (Featuring Little Brother)
3. Rolling On
4. Instrumental
5. Creepin'
6. Vibe (Featuring Phonte, Grap Luva, and Kev Brown)
7. Always (Featuring Kev Brown)
8. In the Basement (Featuring Phonte)
9. Shine on Me
10. The Band Keeps Playin'
11. Finishin' the Night Strong

9th Wonder & Spectac - Shake-N-Beats

Unfortunately, this CD has no tracklist, or picture, just 9th Wonder and Spectac puttin' it down for some incredible beats. I have no information about this album, just that it's awesome. Enjoy!

Shake-N-Beats

Say hello to the new guy!

(NOTE: I need help from the contributors here at Strictly Beats. How do I list the speed of my downloads, and can someone give me access to a premium account of some kind? Hit me back.)

4 comments:

Swann said...

cheers man...rounded out my collection perfectly

Anonymous said...

excellent post

DJ lucki said...

yoo,

can i get a re-up on the
9th Wonder - Unreleased Instrumentals Vol. 3

peace

denisedwardsjerrycurls said...

i know you said no more 9th beats.
can you uploadthe spirt of 94 instrmentals if you have them?