Friday, November 10, 2006

Kev Brown - I do what I do (2006)

Wow, this is my inaugural post on this here blog. I'll be dropping a truckload of stuff sometime early next week, when I've got all the stuff together.
As for write-ups, on this blog I'll keep it strictly instrumental: No talking, I'll just let the music speak for itself.

Be a good sport and buy the odd record. These cats need to eat, too.
Now enjoy.



Kev Brown - I do what I do (2006)
VBR ~170 kbps

01 - Intro (Instrumental)
02 - Alone Again (Instrumental)
03 - Say Sumthin (Instrumental)
04 - Outside Lookin in (Instrumental)
05 - Work in Progress (Instrumental)
06 - Strugglas Theme (Instrumental)
07 - Beats N Rhymes (Instrumental)
08 - Hennessey Pt 1 and Pt 2 (Instrumental)
09 - Keep on (Instrumental)
10 - Hold Fast (Instrumental)
11 - Albany (Instrumental)
12 - Lifes A Gamble (Instrumental)

3 comments:

Shady Naz said...

I luv this album. The first time I heard it I fell in love with it. I like the track called ALBANY.

Shady Naz said...

I luv this album. The first time I heard it I fell in love with it. Alike the track called ALBANY.

The Runaway said...

Bought these beats on iTunes instead of the raps - dopeness