Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's Dope!

Hey everyone, I got two new albums for y'all. First up to the plate is Jay Dee's "Vintage - Unreleased Instrumentals". I also got the beats for Pharell's latest, "In My Mind". Still on the lookout for that I Phantom cd, I think I've almost got it. The last thing I would like to share with everyone is my everlasting search for the Murs - "Walk Like A Man" DVD. It's one of my favorite songs, and I am unable to find the DVD anywhere. If anyone has it, or knows where I can get it (not over the internet - credit card issues), it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out with that little bit of stuff. Without further Ado:

Jay Dee: Vintage
01. It's Dope
02. Kamaal
03. Doo Doo
04. The Skip
05. Get Down
06. Dreamy
07. Coastin'
08. The Dee
09. Earl
10. On The 1
11. Circus
12. Grannie
13. Trashy


Pharell: In My Mind
1. Can I Have It Like That
2. How Does It Feel?
3. Raspy Shit
4. Best Friend
5. You Can Do It Too
6. Keep It Playa
7. That Girl
8. Angel
9. Young Girl / I Really Like You
10. Take It Off (Dim the Lights)
11. Stay with Me
12. Baby
13. Our Father
14. Number One
15. Show You How to Hustle

2 comments:

Nico. said...

file not found.

Blue said...

Hey I found that Murs DVD at an FYE down in Escondido, California for about $15 it's been there for a while and no one has copped it yet.