Monday, January 21, 2008

Atmosphere Instrumentals

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So, I was listening to some of the beats here and I was wondering why Ant (dude on the left) never comes up when mentioning dope producers. Usually when I hear stuff about Atmosphere, it's mostly hate on McNulty. So I upped some instrumentals to show why I enjoy dude's music.

If it were up to me, this would be just an Ant post with more Felt 2 and Brother Ali beats, but they don't have full instro LPs, so here we are.

Atmospheric Instrumentals

No idea where this came from, it's all the tracks from these Lucy Ford instrumentals I was gonna post and then some extra 12" instros.

01. God's Bathroom Floor
02. Between The Lines
03. Abusing Of The Rib
04. Scapegoat
05. Guns and Cigarettes
06. Primer
07. Like Today
08. Tears For The Sheep
09. It Goes
10. Party For The Fight To Write
11. Woman With The Tattooed Hands
12. Nothing But Beats
13. Travelling Music
14. Modern Man Hustle
15. Beatmosphere


God Loves Ugly

01. Onemosphere
02. The Bass And The Movement
03. Give Me
04. Twomosphere
05. Fuck You Lucy
06. Hair
07. Godlovesugly
08. Godlovesugly Reprise
09. Saves The Day
10. Lovelife
11. Breathing
12. One Of A Kind
13. A Girl Named Hope
14. My Songs
15. Shrapnel


Seven's Travels

01. History
02. Trying To Find A Balance
03. Bird Sings Why The Caged I Kno
04. Always Coming Home To You
05. The Keys To Life Vs 15 Minutes
06. Apple
07. Suicidegirls
08. Lifter Puller
09. Shoes
10. National Disgrace
11. Denvemolorado
12. Liquor Lyles Cool July
13. Gotta Lotta Walls
14. Good Times-Sick Pimpin
15. In My Continental

18 comments:

Andyman187 said...

Have Them All Already, & Yes Ant Is Very Underated.

Anonymous said...

dude thank you so much for the marvin and jackson 5 instrumentals!!!

Anonymous said...

got 'em all, and Ant is the man.

his work on both Brother Ali albums + EP was highly slept on.

any chance of you having those?

Anonymous said...

Thank you dude, I didn't think it was possible. It's painful listening to Slug whine and complain on every track with such superb instrumentals. Ant should think about going solo, or continue to work with other folks besides Slug (the name fits him quite well btw).

keviN said...

THANK YOU!!! man... i've been on an epic quest to get some good ANT instrumentals..

yeah, any chance you have any of the stuff he did for the brother ali albums?? i'll totally draw you a picture for it, or something. heh.

Anonymous said...

Painful listening to Slug whine and complain? Are you serious?
Ant and Slug are a match made in heaven as far as MC's and producers go. I can't believe you actually think that...

Anonymous said...

In total agreement with the above. Ant and Slug are amazing together. Although I would love to here him collaborate with some others. Slug is an amazing MC but he is at his best when hes being funny not emo, his emo shit is good, but not as good as when make you laugh.

Unknown said...

If it weren't for Ant, I wouldn't have gotten into Atmosphere at all.

Anonymous said...

Any idea how to get the Guarantees instrumental?

Adam Bilbaeno said...

If there's any possible way you could put up an instrumental for Mattress by Atmosphere you would be my hero.

Mr Badass said...

I have had some of these and lost them a long while back. I can't say thank you enough for upping them. Cheers to you. Ant is one of the best.

Unknown said...

Atmosphere - The Family Sign NEEDED Please. (Last To Say track, most especially!!!)

www.lerida-3d.com said...

This will not really work, I suppose this way.

Anonymous said...

Is there any chance that Atmostpheres - When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold instrumental? I can't find full instrumentals anywhere. More Specifically "Yesterday" There are only 2:01 loops :/

AETHERaMD said...

I come to this blog all the time but never came across this one. seems the links are dysfunct now. can anyone got these send me a copy? would be much appreciated

Anonymous said...

Like anon said duude get your shit straight slug and and are made for eachother I don't wanna hear that slug sucks and ant should go solo get the fuck out of here with that shit

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this..
Public Speaking, Comm skills and Personality Development Skills…your search ends here..visit http://www.focuswithtokas.com/courses.php

Anonymous said...

if only these links still worked. My life would be complete