Sunday, March 16, 2008

Infinitskills - Non Stop Beat Builders Vol. 1


I could have sworn this had been posted, but apparently not. This is a group of dope producers from Belgium (I think?) This came out in 2005, and they've decided to release it for your downloading pleasure for a grand total of free99! It's a solid release, well worth your time. Check it out!

Tracklisting:

O'Donnel
Interlude 01
Takin It Down
Hogan
Interlude 02
Golden Music
Bas Fonds
Interlude 03
Contrast
Warlock
Interlude 04
Lost Star
Chocolate
Outro

Download it here.

4 comments:

Jay said...

YOOOOOOOO THIS SHIT IS CRAZY!!!
thanks for shit son 1#

Julius said...

Thanks for posting this...

Infinitskills are indeed a trio from belgium.

And they take care of the laid back radio with me ...

www.laid-back.be

Karol said...

Can I get a re-up? Please.

disfrutar del sexo said...

Well, I don't really think it will work.