Saturday, December 05, 2009

DJ Vinroc - The Art Of Beat Making

Vinroc's - Beat Freaks(Instrumental) album dropped Jan. 14th, 2009. So, yeah I unfortunately slept on this one.

Check out the short film he made - The Art of Beat Making/Believe and two sample tracks from the Beat Freaks album below.

You can get your copy of the Beat Freaks album at http://www.thatsthatlabel.com/vinrochome.html

Click here! for Vinroc's myspace.

A million thanks to the dudes at http://www.rockthedub.com/ for putting me on to this.





Beat Freak

Believe

3 comments:

a@a.com said...

a bit melodramatic eh?

Anonymous said...

i 2nd that, still the beat is really sweet and well done <3

st paul said...

this video MADE me want to check out his other shit....this is an obviously well planned and executed video. I like how he flipped the beat. I was trying to be patient with him digging through the records, and setting up the equipment and blah, blah, blah, but it looks like a lot of thought went into it. I think it kinda had to be melodramatic. How else we gonna see what goes on inside the mind of a producer?