Sunday, May 23, 2010

SUBSONiQ: "Instru-mentals" (May 2k10 Episode)

Been a minute since i posted up on SB, but i wanted to let everyone know i still been doing my monthly instrumental show and am actually expanding it to rebroadcast on a few worldwide platforms!  In the meantime, go over to my show's homepage, HERE, to download the May edition of SS "Instros".  Im always looking for music, so aside from the dope stuff you guys post up here, feel free to drop some stuff in my Soundcloud dropbox too!

Send me your track
Also, you can listen to my tribute mix to Nujabes below... I will be using mixcloud from here on out to post my shows, so make sure you follow my profile!

Peace,
K



3 comments:

Tito said...

Sick mix bro. Nujabes was/is a genius. R.i.p.

Unknown said...

Yo man me and my buddy got into Nujabes through watchin Samurai Champloo too. Its just great to see how much of an influence he has. He's got me wanting to start making music too. May his soulful beats live on forever. Nujabes R.I.P.

Bla?e said...

That was fantastic man. A great dedication to an even greater dude.