Monday, April 04, 2011


Thallus 'End Of The Sky'
DJ Primate 'Superman! (Bill Cosby Interlude)'
Deniece Williams 'How'd I Know That Love Would Slip Away'
Bottom Fly 'Riverside Crate'
Letherette 'In & Out'
Question 'Benny Jumpers Interlude'
Machinedrum 'Late Night Operation' (Letherette Remix)
J-88 'The Look Of Love Pt. 1'
Dub Sonata 'Que Lastima'
Lee Moses 'What You Don't Want Me To Be'
My Genertation f/ Black Though
Letherette 'Check My Head'
Donny Hathaway 'What's Goin' On'
Ta-ku 'Sylvia'
(Sample) Stevie Funk 'Get The Funk Off My Property Mutherfunker (2004)'
MF Doom 'Vinca Rosea'
2Pac 'Do for Love'
St Germain 'Sure Thing'
Jondis 'Right Vibrations'
MF Doom 'De La Soul Stakes Is High (Sumac Berries)'
(Sample) Stevie Funk 'Get The Funk Off My Property Mutherfunker (2004)'
Bibio 'Jealous Of Roses'
Souls Of Mischief '93 'Till Infinity'
The Roots 'Once In A Lifetime'

No comments: