Monday, May 09, 2011

Panacea - 12 Step Program (Instrumentals)

Due to fan demand, we recently made the instrumentals for Panacea's 12 Step Program available for purchase.  I am honored that so many people requested the instros as my approach to this album, like most other Panacea albums, was definitely to create soundscapes through my arrangements and the album is pretty fun to listen to stripped down to just the music, but couldn't have been the album it was without my partner-in-rhyme Raw Poetic's vocal contriubtions.  Shouts to Rodrigo Pradel for the ill artwork; Enjoy & stay tuned for the next Panacean adventure in 2012!

K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nigga chargin like he Invented hiphop.


Lol nah.. Ima have to cop this.. Every beat is DOPE. Reminds me of shin ski.. much props fam.