Tuesday, July 03, 2007

DJ Mitsu


I have all four his cds uploaded, but I want to make you guys wait and make sure it's liked and stuff before I go and post it all in one shot. Besides, I know some people hate the rapidshare (But I almost got a premium acnt!), so spreading it out will let you download away without your head exploded. Today is Japanese (i think) DJ Mitsu with his cd entitled "28 Roses". Thanks to Denver for finding the cover.


Tracklisting:
1 introses
2 lillies of a nile
3 corsarios
4 lets stay together
5 ocean of his might
6 high fly
7 melody to thelma
8 winding roads
9 beach journey
10 astral quest
11 sun goddess
12 i've got you on my mind
13 stefanie
14 moon dance
15 der wurff
17 ghetto child
18 brasswind
19 new found truths
20 affirmation
21 got to be there
22 we've only just begun
23 sweet children
24 bahia
25 welcome new warmth
26 time
27 when she smiles
28 a man for all reasons

get it here


Enjoy it, I know I personally love this one. It's among his best (coin flip between this and 2 others)
Also!
For my other blog (RIP) Da Underground Kingz, I posted the entire Madlib discography. The only thing I couldn't find was Mind Fusion Volume 2, so that's missing. One of the main reasons that blog died was the lack of support. I'd get downloads (another reason I use rapidshare - i can see how many are dl'ing), and there would be one comment in the chat box....if I was lucky. Here, I might get more comments either in the box or on the post itself. Gratitude for me sharing helps (again, me, personally, I don't know about the other guys) me feel like it's worth it to share stolen stuff. I'm not a big law breaker, and I don't feel as bad if you guys show the appreciation. :) So, here's to the blog visitors. Big ups to you guys - keep it going. Peace out, have a good 4th for all my US citizens!

11 comments:

m said...

big ups for all the madlib stuff.

Empyreanwolf said...

for the album pic

http://bp3.blogger.com/_wvZoLgs0rdQ/RoSV3UeQxLI/AAAAAAAAAbA/fknRp6LhdEc/s1600/00-va-dj_mitsu_the_beats-28_roses-2006-1nt-front.jpg

BlondeHairBlueEyes said...

Thanks for the post, I think that track 16 is missing from 28 Roses.

Theillestone said...

This is an ill album!!!

You gotta post the other Mistu joints you got man...


Don't tease us j/k

PEACE

THEILLESTONE

Unknown said...

im listening to the 28 roses now so far im lovin it man. would appreciate hearing the rest of this series

Unknown said...

yessir!
just found your blog. where have been all my life. strong!
electric fingerz

EdDeezy said...

Yo, What Up Peeps. I Just Recently Heard Of This Cat By Way Of The Stuff He's Done With Hanif Jamiyl Of Maspyke...Good Stuff, Thanxs Man

slanteyedpeas said...

ahh cant download, file is forbidden to be shared, :( thanks tho

Rob Hashemi said...

can u reupload the link,


and thanks for my new library

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

can someone re-up this stuff please?