Saturday, July 14, 2007

More Mitsu


"New Awakening"

I know Lafayette posted this in the c-box, but I had it upped and I didn't want the link to go to waste. His link is here, and mine is here.

Tracklisting is here:
1. Miwa Says...
2. Intro Feat Hunger From Gagle
3. Pursuits Of Clarity Feat Agape From Isosceles
4. Tokyo Feat K-Otix
5. Material War Feat Promoe From Looptroop
6. M.O.O.D. For Otis0
7. Stolen Moments Fezat Audessey The Sound Sci
8. Feeling Alright
9. Jazz Feat Hunger From Gagle
10. Away Feat. Lady Alma
11. Music Mate Feat. Stone Love A.K.A. Mahya
12. Rendezvous Feat. Mark De Clive- Lowe
13. Negative Lon
14. Right Here Feat. Dwele
15. Do Right Feat. Rich Medina
16. Jazzorgy

It's dope, but Amazon has it going for like 40 bucks...I don't feel bad posting this up. Also, since I'm an impatient person myself, I'm not gonna make you guys wait any longer, and here's Mitsu's other stuff, Blue Impressions: Blue Note Mix.
Again, amazon.com is killing the import game, and I doubt anyone is paying 35 dollars for this, no matter how dope.
Here's the tracklisting:
1. Montara
2. Montara (The Roots Remix 1)
3. Montara (The Roots Remix 2)
4. Distant Land
5. Uno Esta
6. Tuesday Heartbreak
7. New York Times
8. New York Times (Dj Spinna Remix)
9. Clap!
10. Koko And Lee Roe
11. Abdullah And Abraham
12. Think Twice
13. Tidal Wave
14. Ode To Billie Joe
15. Rain Every Thursday
16. Who Knows What
17. Crying Angels
18. Alfie`S Theme
19. Sweet Pea
20. Cirrus

and download it here.

5 comments:

Dubstrong said...

beautiful! fuck amazon!

keep doing it. this blog is awesome.

check DISCO DEVIL:

http://dubstrong.blogspot.com

[]S

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting the mitsu new awakening lp up man! I have most of the 12 inches on vinyl but I hate digitising records, it bores the crap out of me. you've saved me a lot of time here. will keep checking your blog, D

Katasona said...

reup on another site plz..megaunpload,ifolder

Gian Carlo said...

The link says there's an error

Anonymous said...

Please Reup the Mitsu Files