Sunday, August 26, 2007

Get Your E-Dig On.

Download from the following link, then use the url's inside of the notepad file to download what you want. The following is a mixture of over 2000 beats. . . Some good, some bad, get your E-Digging on by picking and choosing whatcha want. Since rapidshare wouldn't allow me to upload them all in the zip I created due to it's size, and I didn't wanna break it up. I'll let you guys pick and choose.

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADING

The password is the same for all.

-ESpiv

*please note*
This was not by choice, to have it in this format, it's sorta harder to download it, but your getting multiple albums at the same time. If you have a rapidshare account, just copy and paste in a tab and just open them all. I had about 40 tabs at the bottom and took all the instrus out and dumped em into a folder, then went through that folder and filtered the goodies (like the canibus get retarded instru, and positive balance immortal tech instru etc.)

No comments: