Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Golden Era Leftovers... THE BEATNUTS

Wassup Fam, these Fools definitely had their place in that period, so here's some Instro's. I'm sure alot of y'all will have some of these already, just thought I'd put 'em up together on here. I'm actually jackin all these links from http://schnooklynzoo.blogspot.com/ so go over there and drop comments, homeboys puttin in work, he's got a MASSIVE Sean P collection too, and P always comes correct. Either way, here it is::



Beatnuts - Intoxicated Demons












Beatnuts - Stone Crazy












Beatnuts - Lost Instrumentals











Also, just snagged this from Bossplayer, definately NOT Golden Era, but some Good shit. Semi Jazzy/Laid-Back smooth. Guitars & Horns. Some good Sunny Day type shit right here... A few tracks with vocals, 4 I think, but it's all good. There's some nice shit on here, listenin to it as I type right now. Make sure you hit up the appropriate Blogs to comment. Peace People.





DJ Soulscape - Lovers

3 comments:

Andyman187 said...

I had upped The Intoxicated Demons and The Street Level Instrumentals when we first started the blog, and the Stone Crazy Instrumentals have been upped before.

Andyman187 said...

The Lost Instrumentals are just Hydra Beats Vol. 5 with a different name.

nawledge said...

yea, I know all that... That's why I said, "I'm sure alot of y'all will have these already" It's just some people were asking, so thought I'd put 'em up together... And it was easy cuz they were already upped, not too much work. And all the other links for the already posted items are Dead, so no luck there. Damn, just tryin to share some Nuts love...