Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some Riddim Ish...


YO, sounds like some people have been interested in some "Reggaeton". Or not Interested, I couldn't tell. Either way, I like all these Beats, there's only 6, so enjoy if you want. Here's a Vocal Track of one of the Instrumentals included, Warrior King on the Vocals, this shit is TIGHT... Peace.

Warrior King - I Will Sing (Smarties Riddim)

6 Riddim Instrumentals

OH... And while I was diggin around for those cuts, I came across a track that EVERYBODY needs. It Belonged in the Golden Era Post. But I slacked and forgot to put it in... And then forgot about it again until I just barely came across it. Anyway, I present to you this Fine Piece of Pure Uncut Dope.

Buckwild - Married To Marijuana <<-- CRACK CRACK CRACK

3 comments:

zhao said...

yes we is down with the reggaeton.

what about grime instrumentals?

or fucked up dancehall instrumentals like the Bug?

would be sick!

zhao said...

no these are 100% Jamaican reggae riddims. nuffin Rican about them

nito said...

battle riddim dats a grime beat, uk or european