Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hydrabeats Vol.1 - The Unsociables


Word... Homeboy Kris The Greek over at The Bomber And The Marksman helped us out with getting that much closer to a Complete Hydrabeats Instro Collection... I've NEVER seen this one, Anywhere, Ebay, other Blogs and whatnot, so I'm sure it's Rare as Fuck, and glad that Kris could get his hands on it and up it for us... Definately head over there and show him some love. YO, does anybody have a Complete Version of Vol.2 from eboogie?? I only have Tracks: 3,4,5,8, & 9... Hopefully someone can track down a complete collection for that piece. Alright, PEACE...

Hydrabeats Vol.1 - The Unsociables

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking for volumes : 2,6,9,13
If you need any others I can trade?

nawledge said...

I have 6 & 9, but i'm not too sure if there is a Vol.13... Do you have any info on it?? I couldn't find anything. I definately have a Vol. 14, so it seems there should be a 13, but I couldn't find shit...

I'll be happy to hook up Vol.6 & 9, ONLY if you have this and can hook it up:

Godfather Don - Hydrabeats The Next Level Vol.1

http://www.discogs.com/release/750094

That's what I'm lookin for... I hope you got it. Peace.

Andyman187 said...

Nawlegde I have that God Father Don The Next Level. I'll try and get it up soon..

nawledge said...

WORD... Been lookin for a minute for that one. Glad you have it. You always pop up with some Super Gems mane... Thanks Again. Peace.

Andyman187 said...

Nawlegde, I need a rip of the Premo - Unreleased Instrumentals Vol 5 @ 192K or above. I'll have the Don up by tomorrow night Aight Chill..

nawledge said...

Word... I'll try to get that up by tonight. Check back here in the Comments. Peace...

nawledge said...

Word... Here ya go:

Primo Unreleased Instro Vol.5 (192K)

http://www.zshare.net/download/4081417eb03d9a/

kristhegreek said...

There def is a vol 13... i've seen scans of the sleeve and labels, but for some reason, it's nowhere to be found. ?? I'll be sure to up it if I do find a copy.

-ktg

kristhegreek said...

Actually... found a copy of volume 13 for sale... it's VG though and I try to find wax in better condition. If someone wants it, here's the link.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=990846

Be sure to rip & post it!!

Peace,
kristhegreek

bezmenia said...

respect from russia

my english is very bad

but!

this music - is cool

some other music like this - hypnatech