Monday, October 08, 2007

"This is the art of manslaughter, I'm more shockin then droppin a boombox in bathwater."


click image above for download

Album + Instrumentals. Still a top mainstream producer in my book. It's decent, some will like it more then others, bangs out in any whip with subs, sorry for no " bounce " instru. You'll understand when you get there. By the way, keep submitting those banner designs til Sunday, you can drop em in the cbox, or in the comments a few posts down. Or my www.myspace.com/espivmusic and send em to me in a msg uploaded somewhere.

Also I heard someone ask for Marco Polo - Canned Goods, so i'm droppin these off too. It's Canned Goods(instrus) and the Port Authority Mixtape(marco polo) shits like. . . take the heat from the equator, multiply that by the hottest point of 5 volcano's, then double that temp.

Marco Polo Link

-Spiv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick tunes, Marco Polo has some quality beats.

Anonymous said...

Shit... the whole Port Authority and last 3 tracks of Canned Goods have vocals (which in my opinion are overkill!) but the beats can keep even the weakest lyricists afloat! Don't sleep or I'ma have to kill you in your dreams. :)

Arrrrr Mateeeeey!