Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Famicom - Hokkaido Homegrown




01. Intro
02. Yao Beggar Pt. 2
03. Tougeki Champion
04. LH 90
05. Hakodate Special
06. Magic Herbs
07. Natural Fist
08. Tessin Star Pt. 2
09. Battle Opera
10. Torafugu
11. Fresh Applez
12. Comma Shaped Jewels

While I was expecting video game beats, it was still cool to get some lo-fi samples and kung-fu skits. Dude posts at Wu-Tang Corp, so the Rza influence is no coincidence.

enjoy



And since I don't know where else to put this: Firefox isn't recognizing my profile in the cbox. Is there anyway that can be reset or should I just make a new account?

2 comments:

djespionage said...

@i dunno -- deleted your ID, feel free to create a new one. oh yeah, and nice up!

num2son said...

Yeah, I originally downloaded this at wu corp, nice beats