Monday, May 26, 2008

VA - Listening is Believing (2004)


01. S as in Soul. - Intro (Liberty by us)

02. DEV LARGE THE EYEINHITAE - Trans Tokyo Ghetto Funk Express (Nastyest M.F.'s Experimental Soul Drum Break Mix)

03. Chimp Beams - Calm

04. RIOW ARAI - Break Infection

05. FORCE OF NATURE - Noon Affair

06. Nujabes - Other Side of Phrase

07. Kowloon - Different Perspectives

08. S as in Soul. - Swan Dive

09. Presto ft. DJ Haul - On This Vibe

10. Don Solis - Chasing Charm

11. Olive Oil - Love Elnino

12. FORCE OF NATURE - Just Landed

13. Azzurro - Solaris

14. FORCE OF NATURE - Relaxed Pieces

15. FAT JON THE AMPLE SOUL PHYSICIAN - Lost in space

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this one. Interesting group artists and some cuts that I'd never heard before.

Anyone interested in Nujabes or Force of Nature might want to check out the Samurai Champloo Soundtracks too. Good stuff.

Z

Boogie said...

@anonymous,

Yes, I forgot to mention that. I didnt have time to write anything up on this drop. But yeah, any Fat Jon, Nujabes fans would definately be feeling this drop! Thanks for the comment by the way.

Anonymous said...

I've never posted on Strictly Beats, so if I'm going off the rails here the powers that be are free to give me a heads up, or stike my post.

These are not my links so ALL credit goes to the orignal poster and much respect to Boogie for delivering the Listening is Believing goods earlier today.

Z

Samurai Champloo OST's (Producers: Nujabes/ Fat Jon/ Tsutchie/ Forces of Nature)

#1 Katana – (V/A)
http://rapidshare.com/files/18938785/Katana.rar.html

#2 Departure – (Nujabes/ Fat Jon)
http://rapidshare.com/files/18921484/Departure.rar.html

#3 Impression – (Force Of Nature, Nujabes, Fat Jon & MINMI)
http://rapidshare.com/files/18923721/Impression.rar.html

#4 Masta (Tsutchie & Forces of Nature)
http://rapidshare.com/files/19600510/Masta.zip

#5 Playlist (Tsutchie)
http://rapidshare.com/files/19604139/Playlist.zip

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ. I underestimated how dope this would be. Props on this drop. And props too all the contributors of this blog, keep doin' the dope work mangs.

Boogie said...

@TheodoreRex

Never underestimate anything that I post! :-) Im joking! I was actually not going to post it because I didnt think many people would like it. I am glad that was not the case. Glad you enjoy the post. Peace!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Definitely need more stuff like this. Thank You

Anonymous said...

some one can re upload this album zshare have problems thx