Thursday, July 03, 2008

Flying Lotus x2



Now normally, I don't care for comments to my posts that have nothing to do with said post. That's what the cbox is for. However, that last one reminded me that I had Los Angeles uploaded on another forum a while ago and not here. My bad. And since it's actually my rip, you'll get all sorts of scans an stuff.

01. Brainfeeder
02. Breathe.Something/Stellar Star
03. Beginners Falafel
04. Camel
05. Melt
06. Comet Course
07. Orbit 405
08. Golden Diva
09. Riot
10. Gng Bng
11. Parisian Goldfish
12. Sleepy Dinosaur
13. Robertaflack (feat. Dolly)
14. Sexslaveship
15. Auntie's Harp
16. Testament (feat. Gonja Sufi)
17. Aunties's Lock/Infinitum (feat. Laura Darlington)

boom


Also... L.A. EP 1X3

Part 1 of 3 vinyl EPs dropping this year.

1. Sleepy Dinosaur
2. Rickshaw
3. My Chippy
4. Roberta Flack (Feat. Dolly)
5. Paper Crane Gang
6. Interference

bam

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the rapidshare links, the scans, the high quality mp3 and the great ep, this is a major post. good job.

IR e L a IXI said...

lol!! my bad i totally forgot about the cbox. =)

Anonymous said...

one of the best

the fourth samba said...

Yo this joint is pure heat! I got this the day it came out and was super on it, keep it up.

peace

Anonymous said...

go buy this...

NVious said...

Thanks, just got these on wax, but MP3's are always handy.

NoiZ3R said...

ohh shit .. L.A. EP 1X3 damn ..i finnaly found this :) thx for this great albume man Ricksaw is one of the best track :)

Dhiphop84 said...

Thanks for this classic.