Wednesday, July 16, 2008

50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' Instrumentals

Re-up of Andrew's post


Tracklisting:
1. What Up Gangsta
2. Patiently Waiting
3. Many Men (Wish Death)
4. In Da Club
5. High All The Time
6. Heat
7. If I Can't
8. Blood Hound
9. Back Down
10. P.I.M.P.
11. Like My Style
12. Poor Lil Rich
13. 21 Questions
14. Don't Push Me
15. Gotta Make It To Heaven
16. Wanksta
17. U Not Like Me
18. Life's On The Line

Buy this
or
download it here

(From what I can tell, this seems to be the proper instrumentals, not just loops. But I'm not an expert.)

7 comments:

20 Cent said...

Hi,
Just wanted to congratulate you for this blog and also to forward you this new instrumental project from French beatmakers, Fratello Beatz:

http://www.myspace.com/fratellobeatz

http://www.pixawl.com/fbtz/fratellobeatz_n7.zip

Hope you'll enjoy and spread the word.

Peace,
Vinz

Anonymous said...

teh lupz

Anonymous said...

50 cent sucks ass, I like most of the stuff you guys upload here, but this is ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

well, anonymous, I don't particularly like the guy either, but if people want it and I have it and I feel like upping it... just go for the other 300 posts if you don't like this one.

Anonymous said...

Did Illmind produce any of these beats on this album?

Anonymous said...

Yeah most of them are loops... waste of time, don't download.

Anonymous said...

@me, god damnit I was just about to download.

@anon, yes 50 cent is horrid trash, but that doesn't mean the beats are. (unless we're speaking of more recent shit)