Thursday, March 11, 2010

Joell Ortiz Remix Contest + More

Joell Ortiz Remix Contest
BPM is 77.5
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aizweh

"Send your versions to OrtizBeats@gmail.com
Winner gets placement on PreAgent with Credits and shout out.NO PAYMENT! Dont waste your time asking. If you wanna get paid dont submit a remix. NO ONE on the mixtape got paid. INCLUDING ME

With that said, Good Luck and a Yaowa to you all."



I was cyphering with some homies and after I was showing off some samples I had but explaining I couldn't find a proper producer for them, so my friends were giving me all kindsa links of different producers to check out, this dude is from CA and has some pretty nice stuff, check him out - InsightfulOne:



Pooternoodle Tape

Raw Beat Tape

InsightfulOne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.mindfuck-films.blogspot.com