Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"Take Notice. . ." -Espiv


Just for the record, i've gotten several emails (over 25) with albums to post since 4/1/10, but I do actually sit here and listen to them once or twice before posting them to StrictlyBeats, HHB, BrainwashLA, and/or FreestyleMadness / Urb Magazine (this being if I feel that strongly about it)... This blog is non-profit and not dictated by money or buzznames (ex; 2dopeboyz, kevinnottingham, and several others - mind you, Im not knocking their hustle), but in-turn, this means the quality has to speak for itself. I am selective on what I post and don't just toss up anything that I get... If a month goes by and you've sent me something, chances are I've listened to it and only found 1 or 2 things with replay value, or i've just not listened to it yet. So in closing I suppose this is just a statement in general, and also to 3 specific people who've sent me follow-up emails asking why i've not posted their music. If I don't post what you've sent, try hitting up the other contrib's, perhaps they'll get it up for you.

Anyways, enough of the drama and text...Check these guys out, they've got some heat and sound polished, hopefully we'll hear more (rank & leave comments if you'd like)








Praise & Leonard will have you in a headnod very quickly



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These boys are NICE!!!! PRAISE AND LENARD DSTROY. Are they a duo of some sort! I need more from both of them pronto!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Spivak said...

naw, not a duo, just two of the several that I mentioned. Really nice sounds.

Anonymous said...

Digging Leonard, has a lot of sewn in electronic bells and whistles. Not being the focal point for the album, it retains a lot of hard hitting knocks, claps and snaps. No offense to Praise, I like my beats abstract with some Hip-Hop undertones. Both of them worthy of a download.

Spig said...

Dope Stuff!! I love both of their bandcamp pages! the dude Praise is VERY NICE, I've heard some of his stuff posted on future producers. The dude Leanard Dstroy is Crazy Nice too!! I wish Praises beat tape was longer, I def want to hear more joints from that!

Anonymous said...

http://hiphopbootleggers.us/?p=28556

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.