Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The White Shadow of Norway - Instrumentals (2008)

So there's this DJ and producer from Norway who has managed to go pretty much unnoticed despite the fact that he's worked with everybody and their chia pets since the early 90s. See his myspace credits. He's produced and remixed for all of your favourite American as well as local, Scandinavian crews. How his name isn't better known, I don't know... (and I agree, that is a rubbish name, but hey, it's all about the music, right?)

Well anyhoo, this is his instrumental album. Some nice, banging beats. My favourites are "Nut & Graffiti" and "No Sell Out".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasn't this posted like a year ago?

Anonymous said...

still good stuff

9@home said...

If so, I couldn't find anything on here, so I figured I'd put it up.

Anonymous said...

Yaw, may have this upped again?